World News Digest Blog - domestic and international news, including major political, social, and economic developments in german, russian and ukrainian language

Donnerstag, 26. November 2015

Low Speed Isp Block

Hello,

I have 80 megabits speed but when downloading torrent, old/new simply i do not get the speed near to my expectation. Usually I receive 50-70 kB/s for all the torrent files. When download start, it's gradually increases but with in few seconds it stalls.

I tried disabling antivirus and recently I reinstalled my Windows(8.1) but no use.

I have tried VPN to check if really it's blocked/limited by my ISP but VPN doesn't allow torrent download at all.

There is something fishy with my ISP, I called them and they totally denied limiting my access to torrents.

Let me know what could be done!

Best Regards,

M.Aqib



from Latest posts from BitTorrent Forums
via Bussines Card

0 Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Мобильный Путешественник

Hotel & Hostel Reviews